Description: Clayde Bergemann Eesti established in 1993. Company located in Tallinn, Estonia (good pass to Railway station and Sea Harbour). Branch of the international concern Clyde Bergemann Power Group.
Ca. 8,000 m2 of production and warehouse premises;
87 high qualified employees = 150,000 worker hours per year;
Capacities can be quickly increased through:
1. wide network of subcontractors;
2. Employment of time workers.
The main products of Clayde Bergemann Eesti are:
- cleaning equipment for energy efficiency and emissions reduction in power plant boilers;
- equipment for material handling.
- pressure containers and metal structures
|Year||Turnover (m€)||Export (% of turnover)|